Methenolone enanthate (Primobolan depot)
The consumption rate of the drug is from 400 mg per week. For experienced athletes, this figure can be increased to 600 mg for 7 days or more.
As side effects from the effects of the drug may be:
• excessive salinity of the skin;
• the appearance of acne in large quantities (acne and acne);
• active hair growth both on the face and on the body;
In general, methenolone is characterized as a rather mild drug that does not have serious side effects. May occur only with severe overdose. When taking a steroid in an amount of 100 to 200 mg, it does not have a large effect on the secretion of androgenic testosterone.
• does not cause accumulation of water;
• increased bioavailability;
• complete absence of hypotoxicity;
• good severity of anabolic manifestations with a relatively low level of androgenic;
• the presence in the composition of enanthic ether makes it possible to take the drug a couple of times a week;
• rollback is practically excluded.
Showing all 6 results